Friday, May 16, 2014

My Daughter's a Lumberjack!

I'm taking the next few days off from posting on this blog.

Hope you don't mind - my daughter is a graduating Lumberjack.

"Jack" is the official mascot of Humboldt State University, which also happens to be the second college in the California state university system. The institution is celebrating it's hundredth anniversary this year.

My daughter, fortunately, weathered the recession and budget cuts, and completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in four years from the university's College of Professional Studies, department of Recreational Management. Her minor is in Business Administration.

So I'm taking the day off from workers' compensation, and taking Monday off too. I'll be back on Tuesday.

In the meantime, I'm heading up to Arcata in N6641M (in aviation speak, pronounced November Six Six Four One Mike) with the family to celebrate the fact that:

My Daughter's A

1 comment:

  1. Well done and congratulations to your daughter! And happy flying!

    ReplyDelete